Acretin cream for the treatment of the skin of the goose and its effective methods
- by admin
The problem of chicken skin or goose skin is one of the common and very annoying skin problems, because of its unpleasant appearance, so it is recommended to use Acretin cream to treat the skin of the goose. In this article, we will explain to you why this cream specifically? And how to use it correctly and how to avoid the emergence of this problem?
This topic contains…
Why is it recommended to use acretin cream to treat the skin of the goose?
Many dermatologists recommend Acretin Cream to get rid of Chicken Skin Or Keratosis Pilaris, which are small red, white or brown pimples that are hard and scaly to the touch.
These granules or dots occur as a result of the accumulation of keratin or dead skin cells in the pores of the skin, causing them to become clogged. The sebaceous glands in the skin are also clogged, causing hair to grow under the skin and impeding the growth of its follicles in their proper course and feeling itchy.
It usually appears in the legs, arms, thighs, upper lips, and any area containing hair follicles is vulnerable to this, especially in the winter when the skin is exposed to dryness. It also increases with pregnancy and starts from puberty until the mid-thirties and then gradually decreases.
It is recommended to use acretin cream to eliminate the skin of the goose, being Exfoliating scrub containing tretinoin It is a derivative of vitamin A in its acidic form, and works to exfoliate the keratin layer or dead skin cells deposited or accumulated on the hair follicles, causing the retention of hair under the skin.
How to use acretin cream to treat the skin of the goose
The following are two ways to use Acretin cream to get rid of the skin of the goose, follow the steps, and apply them correctly until you get the desired result you dream of:
Acretin cream with panthenol
As we mentioned, acretin exfoliates the keratin layer deposited on the hair follicles, while panthenol is a moisturizing cream that contains dexpanthenol, which turns into vitamin B5 and works to get rid of dryness and soften the skin.
Mix equal amounts of acretin and panthenol, and distribute the mixture on the areas of the goose skin day after day after taking a warm bath and drying your skin, and you will notice a satisfactory improvement within a month of regular use.
Acretin Cream with Cetaphil
Distribute a thin layer of Acretin on the dry skin of the goose and leave it for an hour, then rinse your skin with lukewarm water well, then distribute a thin layer of Cetaphil moisturizing cream for dry skin with massage until it is completely absorbed, repeat this on a daily basis every evening, and you will notice the hair coming out in the right way Which makes it easier for you to remove it.
Acretin Cream with Bepanthen
Bepanthen, like any moisturizer, prefers to use it with Acretin to calm, moisturize and soften the skin, which facilitates the exit of hair and the bone of its retention under the skin and is used in the same previous methods.
The price of acretin cream to treat the skin of the goose
For a 30-gram package:
- Available in Saudi Arabia at 17.65 SAR
- Acretin cream is available in Egypt for 10 EGP
- Available in the UAE at 25 dirhams
- Available in Qatar at 20 QR
- It is available in Kuwait at a price of 2 KD
Acretin cream alternative to treat the skin of the goose
- Eucerin Urea Repair Plus
- Avene Akerat Cream
- CeraVe SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin
- Isis Secalia AHA Cream
- Urepar Body Cream
- Carbamide Cream
- DermaDoctor KP Duty Body Scrub
- DermaHarmony 10% Sulfur 3% Salicylic Acid Bar Soap
- AmLactin Daily Lotion
- Paula’s Choice Body Lotion 10% AHA
- Advanced Clinicals Retinol Cream
- The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% + HA 2%
Causes of goose skin
- The appearance of skin acne and this problem appears more in the winter, whether it is in the form of small blisters of skin color, rough or scaly in texture.
- Blisters accompanied by mild itching or problems in the ducts or openings of the hair follicles.
- Having skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, or any bacterial infection.
- Extreme dry skin, especially in winter.
- Neglecting to exfoliate the skin periodically and not to nourish and moisturize it.
Beauty Khan Tips
- In order to get rid of the goose skin in a noticeable and satisfactory way, we advise you to take vitamin C 1 gm daily, and vitamin A for a month in the event that you do not have any problems related to blood flow.
- Use Sweet Hair Removal, and avoid using razors and Braun during the treatment period.
- Use daily skin moisturizers during and after the treatment period.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing or made of materials that irritate the skin.
- Make sure to take water in sufficient quantities, as the skin should be in a state of hydration from the inside and local hydration from the outside.
- Avoid exposure to the sun, heat, and use of alcohol-based perfumes.
Dear beautiful, if you have any questions regarding the goose skin, do not hesitate to leave it to the skin care experts in the beauty section, we will answer you immediately, and do not forget to subscribe to the free beauty notifications to receive all new and learn more and more about the secrets of hair and skin beauty.
You may also be interested in:
[ad_1] The problem of chicken skin or goose skin is one of the common and very annoying skin problems, because of its unpleasant appearance, so it is recommended to use Acretin cream to treat the skin of the goose. In this article, we will explain to you why this cream specifically? And how to use…