Oily skin in particular faces several problems, including excessive shine, acne, blackheads, and large pores, so it is recommended to use Acretin scrub for oily skin, as it is a medical product that has many properties that rid you of oily or oily skin problems.
This topic contains…
Benefits of acretin scrub for oily skin
- Acretin contains tretinoin, which is the acidic form of vitamin A, and works to exfoliate the surface of the skin by breaking the bonds that link dead cells to each other, which helps in their fall and removal and thus stimulates the skin to renew its cells, but this substance does not kill bacteria.
- Acretin works to reduce shine, reduce the secretion of sebum and purify the pores of the skin from impurities. It also contributes to the disposal of the accumulated fatty masses, especially in the nose area, which reduces the appearance of blackheads and acne.
- Contributes to reducing the size of large pores and improving their appearance.
- It works to dry out acne and pimples, reduce their appearance and mitigate their effects.
- It gives you fresh, smooth and radiant skin with regular use.
Acretin scrub for oily skin
There are 3 types available in pharmacies:
Acretin cream 0.025%, Acretin cream 0.050%
Both are used for oily skin according to its condition and the doctor is the one who determines the appropriate concentration percentage to rely on.
acriten gel scrub
Acretin C Gel is a fast-absorbing gel that contains tretinoin 0.025 that exfoliates and dries up acne, and clindamycin 1.2 that kills bacteria that cause acne.
So if you have oily skin that is constantly prone to acne, we advise you to use this product.
How to use acretin for oily skin
- Wash your face and dry it gently.
- Use a moisturizer suitable for oily skin.
- Distribute a pea-sized acretin scrub on the nose, forehead, chin, sides of the cheeks, and gently massage, avoiding distributing it around the lips, the sides of the nose, and under the eyes.
- Apply every evening for 20 minutes on the first day, and again for 30 minutes, then for 60 minutes, then leave overnight as per your skin tolerance.
- And keep using it for a period ranging from two weeks to a whole month.
Cautions and precautions for using acartin scrub
- Refrain from using Acretin immediately and refer to your doctor or pharmacist if you feel shortness of breath, low blood pressure, dizziness, swelling of the face and neck, which means that you are allergic to the components of Acretin.
- Avoid using it in case of eczema, wounds, and burns.
- Avoid exposure to the sun, sunlamps, and high lighting when using this scrub, as well as very hot or cold weather.
- If you notice the appearance of blisters or papules 20 to 50 days after starting the application of the scrub, continue using it, and do not stop.
- Persevere when using it to treat acne, the result improves after 6 to 12 weeks.
- Don’t use harsh exfoliators, lotions, medicated soaps, or beauty products that contain alcohol, to avoid severe skin irritation or dryness.
- Tell your doctor about any topical preparations, whether medicated or abrasives, soaps or cosmetics, especially if they contain high concentrations of active ingredients, alcohol, spices or lime, or if you are using topical preparations containing resorcinol, sulfur or salicylic acid.
Dear beautiful, if you have any questions regarding the goose skin, do not hesitate to leave it to the skin care experts in the beauty section, we will answer you immediately, and do not forget to subscribe to the free beauty notifications to receive all new and learn more and more about the secrets of hair and skin beauty.
You may also be interested in: