Beesline soap is considered one of the best skin and body care products in general, and it is preferred to be used by many young men, girls and women to obtain lightening and purity of the face and sensitive areas of the body, and to treat the problems that the skin is exposed to.
This topic contains…
Types of Beesline soap for the skin
Beesline has produced several types of their famous soap, which treat different types and different problems of the skin, some of them are suitable for sensitive skin, oily, dry and mixed skin. Its types and uses.
Beesline soap to lighten the face
- This soap is used to unify the skin tone and obtain a radiant complexion and an elegant appearance without shine.
- Contains honey and lemon extract.
- Use to get moisturized, clean and fresh skin.
- The product is free of hydroquinone, parabens and sulfates and is not tested on animals.
- It is used twice a day, in the morning and evening.
- It is mixed with water until it produces a foam that is used on the skin gently.
- The skin is washed gently.
- For best results, use Beesline Day Cream and Night Cream after using the soap.
Beesline whitening soap price
- Saudi Arabia: Available at 28.75 SAR.
- Egypt: Available at 145.08 EGP.
- UAE: Available at 25.11 AED.
Beesline soap for sensitive skin
- It is one of the best skin care products as it provides the required moisture.
- It helps in getting a bright complexion with an even tone.
- The product is hydroquinone-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free, and is not tested on animals.
- It consists of several active ingredients, including parsley, coconut oil, olive oil, cane sugar, lemon peel, and Lumiskin.
- It consists of honey, which clearly helps delay the appearance of signs of aging on the skin, and gives it distinctive radiance and freshness, in addition to effective moisturizing.
Price of beesline soap with berries
- Saudi Arabia: Available at 29.56 SAR.
- UAE: Available at 26.90 AED.
- Egypt: Available at 149.11 EGP.
Beesline Pink Soap
- Gives you bright and shiny skin.
- It moisturizes and soothes the skin.
- Purifies the skin from imperfections and unifies its color.
- It contains vitamin C, honey and lemon extract, and active substances to maintain the purity of the skin and protect it from weather factors.
Beesline Pink Soap Price
- It is available in Saudi Arabia at a price of 25 riyals.
- It is available in the UAE at a price of 22 dirhams.
- It is available in Egypt at a price of 125 pounds.
Beesline body soap
- The product adds to the consumer a constant feeling of comfort and self-confidence.
- It works to tighten and moisturize the skin in sensitive areas.
- The alum stone works as an anti-bacterial and deodorant for women’s sensitive areas, as it absorbs moisture from the area.
- It is considered a safe and hygienic antiperspirant.
- It shrinks the vaginal wall and tightens the skin.
- It consists of alum stone powder, vitamin B5, licorice and rose oil, in addition to honey, vitamin C and lactic acid salt.
Beesline soap for whitening the body
- It is located in Saudi Arabia at a price of 65 riyals.
- It is available in the UAE at a price of 63.5 dirhams.
- It is found in Egypt at a price of 327 pounds.
Beesline soap for combination skin
- It works very efficiently to remove the deposits and dead cells from the skin of the face to give the skin the best texture.
- Gives the skin luster, luster and attractive radiance.
- Increases self-confidence and reduces sun damage to the skin.
- The product is hydroquinone and paraben free and is not tested on any animal.
- Its composition includes olive leaf, which contains antioxidant properties in addition to beneficial and necessary components for the skin such as vitamin C and urobin.
- Olive leaf enhances the freshness of the skin and makes it elastic and tight in texture.
How much is the price of beesline exfoliating soap for the face
- Price in Saudi Arabia: 17 SAR.
- Price in the UAE: 14 AED.
- Price in Egypt: 85 EGP.
Beesline soap to lighten the sensitive area
- Beesline soap for sensitive area contains propolis extract that bees collect from trees, which contains anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- In addition to containing parsley extract, which protects the skin from sun damage.
- The soap is of a calm nature on the skin.
- It sterilizes and cleans sensitive areas and eliminates unpleasant odors.
- It also increases the freshness of the skin and opens and moisturizes those areas.
- It gives women self-confidence and a permanent sense of comfort.
Beesline soap for sensitive area
- It is located in Egypt at a price of 175 EGP.
- It is located in Saudi Arabia at a price of 35 SAR.
- It is available in the UAE at a price of 32 dirhams.
Beesline soap with honey
- The most important thing that distinguishes it is that it is suitable for pilgrims and pilgrims because it is free of perfume.
- Suitable for sensitive skin against fragrance.
- Hydrates the skin with healthy hydration and works to tighten the skin.
- Skin remains fresh and smooth after prolonged use.
Beesline Beesline soap price without perfume
- Available in Egypt at a price of 74 EGP.
- Available in Saudi Arabia at 11 SAR.
- Available in the UAE at a price of 9 dirhams.
Beesline soap for acne
- It is the perfect choice for calm and clear skin.
- It is suitable for sensitive skin and works to clean and moisturize it.
- Get rid of acne gently and carefully.
- It contains natural plant extracts from nature.
- It contains anti-microbial substances that the skin is exposed to in any way.
- Soothe the appearance of acne.
- The product is free of sulfites and oil and is not tested on animals.
- It consists of propolis extract and thyme, which is one of the most important effective materials to maintain the skin without the appearance of acne.
Beesline soap to purify the face
- Saudi Arabia: It is available at a price of 26 riyals.
- UAE is available at a price of 23 dirhams.
- Egypt is available at a price of 130 pounds
Our beautiful visitor, if you have any questions or inquiries about this product, do not hesitate to write it to the skin and hair care experts in the beauty box.
You may also be interested in:
Do not forget to join the Beauty group on Facebook to benefit from tips and reviews of care, beauty and makeup products, and to answer your questions through the following link group beauty box