Do not forget to join the Beauty group on Facebook to benefit from tips and reviews of care, beauty and makeup products, and to answer your questions through the following link group beauty box
CeraVe Blue Salicylic Acid Lotion
- by admin
CeraVe lotion is one of the best types of skin cleansers that have been treated in pharmacies in recent times, and perhaps CeraVe blue lotion with salicylic acid is one of the types recommended by dermatologists to treat skin problems and reduce the appearance of acne.
This topic contains…
Cerave blue lotion
Here are 3 types, and they are:
cerave a smoothing cleanser
It is one of the most popular types of CeraVe wash for normal, oily and acne-prone skin to obtain clear skin without irritation or dryness. It is an effective foaming gel in purifying the skin. Here are its benefits in detail:
Benefits of CeraVe Blue Wash
- This wash is suitable for normal, mixed and dry skin that needs exfoliation, as it works to purify pores and get rid of excess oil and impurities, fight acne and exfoliate dead skin cells because it contains salicylic acid as an essential ingredient.
- Formulated with Niacinamide, an antioxidant that calms redness and irritation, improves skin texture and brightens skin.
- Enriched with essential ceramides that contribute to restoring the health of the skin’s natural protective barrier, as it restores the protective layer of the skin and promotes cell cohesion.
- Contains hyaluronic acid to maintain skin moisture and elasticity.
- It moisturizes the skin, maintains its elasticity and gives it freshness.
- Its non-comedogenic formula is non-comedogenic, fragrance free, allergy tested and pH balanced.
- It enhances the effectiveness and absorption of several products used, such as vitamin C serum, the ordinary niacinamide serum, or lightening creams.
CeraVe blue lotion ingredients
Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxyltetrate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Niacinamide, Gluconolactone, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Corn Oil, NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Sodium Gluconate, Calcium Chloride, Salicylic Chloride, Sodium, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Lactate, Cholesterol, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, HCl.
How to use CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser
- Distribute an appropriate amount on your wet skin.
- Gently massage your skin, focusing on oily areas.
- Leave the lotion on your skin for a minute or two.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat once or twice daily.
- Use the appropriate Cerave cream for your skin type.
CeraVe blue lotion
- Available in Saudi Arabia at a price of 99 SAR
- It is available in the UAE at a price of 96 dirhams
- Available in Egypt at 333 EGP
- Available in Kuwait at a price of 5 KD
CeraVe Salicylic Acid Body Wash
- Salicylic acid body wash is suitable for rough and bumpy skin, which suffers from the skin of the almond.
- It works to gently exfoliate the body, getting rid of old and dull skin cells.
- Contains three ceramides that restore the skin’s natural barrier strength.
- Enhanced with patented MVE technology, it continuously diffuses moisturizing ingredients for up to 24 hours.
- It contains hyaluronic acid that enhances the skin’s ability to retain its elasticity and suppleness.
- It works to calm and soothe the skin and unify its color, because it contains Niacinamide.
- Its formula is non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and paraben-free.
- It provides gentle cleansing and improves the texture of the skin without the use of harsh microbeads that can scratch and irritate the skin.
How to use:
- Wet the skin with lukewarm water.
- Massage the lotion into the skin in a gentle circular motion, wait two minutes.
- Wash your skin with lukewarm water.
- Use CeraVe chicken skin cream to get the best result
Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysoletin, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate, Niacinamide, Gluconolactone, PEG-150 Pentaerythyl Tetrastrate, NP Ceramide, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Carbomer, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Salicylic Acid, Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lactylacetylate, Colecalciferol , Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid.
CeraVe salicylic acid body wash price
- Available in Saudi Arabia at 95 SAR
- It is available in the UAE at a price of 92 dirhams
- Available in Egypt at 431 EGP
- Available in Kuwait for 6 KD
CeraVe salicylic acid lotion for psoriasis
- Psoriasis body wash with salicylic acid is intended for psoriasis-prone skin, where the skin needs gentle exfoliation as well as hydration and soothing.
- Contributes to relieving itching, reducing flaking, calming the redness and irritation associated with psoriasis, and preventing the recurrence of these symptoms because it contains vitamin B3.
- Its formula enriched with lactic acid gently exfoliates dead skin cells while keeping the skin hydrated
- Maintains skin’s moisture levels, supporting the skin’s protective barrier function.
- Contains 2% salicylic acid to exfoliate damaged skin cells and get rid of scales.
- Maintains the elasticity and softness of the skin, because it contains glycerin.
- Contains urea to exfoliate, moisturize and soften.
- Developed by dermatologists.
- Allergy tested and fragrance free.
Active ingredient: salicylic acid 2%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Capryl/Capramidopropyl Betaine, Urea, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Shea Betaine, Betaine, PEG-150 Pentaerythritoxylate, Tetrastearate 12. Alkyl Lactate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Carbomer, Saccharide isomers, glycolic acid, calcium gluconate, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, eduritox HCl. Lactic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzoic Acid
How to use:
- Wet the skin with lukewarm water
- Massage the lotion into the skin in gentle circular motions
- Wash your skin with lukewarm water.
- Use at least twice a week or as directed by a physician.
- Use CeraVe Psoriasis Moisturizing Cream for best results.
CeraVe lotion with salicylic acid for psoriasis
- Available in Saudi Arabia at a price of 100 SAR
- It is available in the UAE at a price of 95 dirhams
- Available in Egypt at 447 EGP
- Available in Kuwait at a price of 7 KD
Disadvantages of using CeraVe blue lotion
- Avoid exposure to direct or indirect sunlight without using sunscreen.
- Avoid using perfumed products that are rich in alcohol, which can irritate and irritate the skin.
- Avoid using physical exfoliators that cause invisible cuts to the skin.
- Avoid using strong chemical peels, such as fruit acid products such as Red Ordinary, and vitamin A products such as Acretin peel, Differin cream or retinol serum.
- Avoid using it if you have sensitive skin prone to redness or rosacea.
Cerave blue lotion for oily skin?
This lotion is suitable for all types of skin, including oily skin, but experiments have proven that if your skin is very oily, it is better to use a stronger lotion such as Cerave lotion for oily green skin, Bioderma Sebium lotion, or Neutrogena orange lotion, as it does not give the strong degree of cleaning needed by very comedian skin.
CeraVe blue lotion for pregnant women
Safe to use during pregnancy and lactation.
CeraVe Blue Nahdi Lotion
Not available at Nahdi online pharmacy, may be available later.
Dear visitor, if you have any questions about Cerave Blue Lotion, do not hesitate to leave it to the skin and hair care experts in the beauty bar.
You may also be interested in:
CeraVe lotion is one of the best types of skin cleansers that have been treated in pharmacies in recent times, and perhaps CeraVe blue lotion with salicylic acid is one of the types recommended by dermatologists to treat skin problems and reduce the appearance of acne. This topic contains… Cerave blue lotion Here are 3…