Wearing open shoes in summer, exposure to dryness in winter, may expose your feet to cracks and tan, so you need to take care of your feet in sufficient shape to maintain their smoothness and appearance, so we suggest that you try CeraVe foot cream, which is designed with an effective medical formula in treating cracks, so that you can enjoy soft feet that enables you to wear the shoes that you Please, here are its benefits, components and price in this article.
This topic contains…
Cerave foot cream benefits
- cerave diabetics’ dry skin relief hand and foot cream is specifically formulated to provide adequate hydration to dry, rough areas of skin with cracks and bumps for 48 hours.
- cerave foot cream contains patented MVE technology that continuously releases hydrating ingredients, encapsulating ceramides to ensure moisture is effectively delivered within the protective skin barrier and its slow release over time.
- Contains 3 essential ceramides that contribute to replenishing the skin’s natural barrier and maintaining its health and vitality by locking moisture into the skin and enhancing skin’s firmness and elasticity.
- It contains urea, which contributes to attracting and retaining moisture inside the skin, in addition to exfoliating the skin and getting rid of cracks.
- Contains raspberry extract rich in antioxidants that promote healthy skin, and help restore its natural color and glow.
- It contains Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that works to exfoliate dead skin cells, returning the skin to its smoothness.
- Free from perfume, parabens and alcohol.
- Designed for diabetics so your skin is instantly smoother.
How to use cerave foot cream
Daily Apply generously to clean, damp skin as often as needed or as directed by a physician.
CeraVe foot cream ingredients
Water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica Cellulite, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyglyceryl 3-methostearate.
Myristyl Alcohol, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Carbomer, Sugar Cane Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phentermonium Methosulfate, Sodium Lauryl Lactyl Lactate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Capryl Glycol, Orange Fruit Extract, Lemon Fruit Extract, Sugar Maple Extract, Antiseptic Trisodium ethylenediamine, xanthan gum, phytosphingosine, ethylhexylglycerin.
- This cream contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), which may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun, especially the possibility of sunburn.
- Sunscreen should be used and no exposure to chemicals.
CeraVe foot cream
- Available in Saudi Arabia at 76 SAR
- It is available in the UAE at a price of 74 dirhams
- Available in Egypt at 170 EGP
Dear visitor, if you have any questions about this product, do not hesitate to leave it to the skin and hair care experts in the beauty bar, we will answer you immediately, and do not forget to subscribe to the free beauty bar notifications to receive all new and learn more and more about the secrets of hair and skin beauty.
You may also be interested in:
Do not forget to join the Beauty group on Facebook to benefit from tips and reviews of care, beauty and makeup products, and to answer your questions through the following link group beauty box