Do not forget to join the Beauty group on Facebook to benefit from tips and reviews of care, beauty and makeup products, and to answer your questions through the following link group beauty box
CeraVe Night Cream for young and rejuvenated skin
The night cream was created to provide your skin with the intensive care that your skin needs to enhance its regeneration, improve its texture and fight the appearance of signs of aging. of night care for your skin.
This topic contains…
Cerave night cream types
It is available in two types:
CeraVe Peptides Night Cream
- Skin renewing night cream with peptides is designed to stimulate the skin to renew itself during sleep, and provides intense hydration, enhancing its freshness and softness.
- cerave night cream is fortified with patented MVE technology that slowly and continuously releases hydrating agents, to keep skin hydrated all night long.
- Contains Shea Butter to effectively nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Contains peptides that improve the appearance of tired skin by stimulating collagen production, delaying the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- It contains three types of ceramides, which contribute to restoring and maintaining the natural protective barrier of the skin.
- It contains hyaluronic acid that helps attract and retain water within the layers of the skin, thus enhancing the skin’s natural moisture retention.
- It contains Niacinamide, which is effective in calming, moisturizing, and brightening the skin thanks to its role as an antioxidant.
- It is non-greasy and non-comedogenic, does not clog pores, and is fragrance-free.
- Suitable for all skin types.
How to use:
Daily, apply it in small dots all over your face except for the eye contour, one hour before bedtime, gently massaging and patting until completely absorbed.
CeraVe Night Cream Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Shea Butter, Dimethicone/Phenyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate C, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Saccharide Isomers, Allantoin, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Carbomer, Niacin , cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, sodium hydroxide, myristic acid, sodium lactylate.
Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Tripeptide-1, Laureth-9, Citric Acid, Caproyl Tetrapeptide-3, Glysine, Ethylene Glyoxylethene, Glucositing-1
CeraVe night cream price
- Available in Saudi Arabia at 63 SAR
- It is available in the UAE at a price of 60 dirhams
- Available in Kuwait at a price of 5 KD
- Available in Egypt at 400 EGP
CeraVe Niacinamide Night Cream
- Regardless of your skin type, even if it is oily, it needs hydration over time, so we recommend that you try CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion in your nightly skincare routine.
- Developed in collaboration with dermatologists, CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizer is innovative to lock in your skin’s moisture and contribute to restoring the skin’s natural barrier while you sleep.
- Enhanced with patented MVE technology, it slowly and continuously releases hydrating agents to keep skin hydrated all night long.
- It contains Niacinamide, which is effective in calming, moisturizing and brightening the skin, thanks to its role as an antioxidant.
- It contains three types of ceramides that restore and maintain the skin’s natural protective barrier.
- It contains hyaluronic acid that helps attract and retain water within the layers of the skin, promoting the skin’s natural moisture retention.
- Features a lightweight, fast-absorbing, oil-free, non-comedogenic formula that doesn’t clog pores, and is fragrance-free.
CeraVe Moisturizing Night Lotion Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, EOP Ceramide, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Ceteareth-20, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Hyaluronate
Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-3-Isotartrate, Ethylhexylglycerin
How to use:
Open the pump of the nighttime moisturizer for first use by twisting it to the left and pressing down a few times until lotion comes out, apply a generous amount to the face and neck at night or as directed by a physician.
NB: You may have to depress the pump up to 10-20 times at first.
cerave night lotion price
- Available in Saudi Arabia at 96 SAR
- It is available in the UAE at a price of 93 dirhams
- Available in Kuwait at a price of 7 KD
- Available in Egypt at 575 EGP
Dear visitor, if you have any questions about this product, do not hesitate to leave it to the skin and hair care experts in the beauty bar, we will answer you immediately, and do not forget to subscribe to the free beauty bar notifications to receive all new and learn more and more about the secrets of hair and skin beauty.
You may also be interested in:
The night cream was created to provide your skin with the intensive care that your skin needs to enhance its regeneration, improve its texture and fight the appearance of signs of aging. of night care for your skin. This topic contains… Cerave night cream types It is available in two types: CeraVe Peptides Night Cream…