Combination skin care routine with the best products and top tips
Cosmetic doctors around the world advise knowing the type of skin first before looking for its treatment, as this is the first step to take proper care of it, and to avoid the problems that it may face in the future, and among the oily and dry skin, there is mixed skin or as it is called compound skin. Combination skin care routine All details and products.
This topic contains…
Combination skin care routine
Women with combination skin still complain about the inability to take proper care of it, despite the availability of thousands of care products.
But what can be used? And what might be causing her harm? This is what we will guide you in the following lines, and help you know the best way to care for and maintain it in several steps as follows: –
The basics of a combination skin care routine
Did you know that the combination skin has another classification, and that the matter does not depend on determining its type as mixed skin only? Yes, mixed skin is sometimes closer to oily skin and sometimes tends more to normal or dry sensitive skin, so you should pay attention to knowing the nature of your mixed skin first, especially when choosing care products.
We will do a simple experiment at home to see if our skin tends to be oily or more dry as follows:-
● First clean the face completely, and let the water droplets on the skin dry with the air without using a towel.
● After ten minutes or a quarter of an hour at most, take a dry tissue, and place it completely on your skin.
● If you notice that the texture of the tissue has become greasy or that it has some spots, this means that your mixed skin tends more to oily skin.
● If it is dry and does not show any oily spots completely, this means that your combination skin tends to dry or normal skin.
● You have to repeat the experiment in summer and winter, as changing the climate has an effect on the skin and causes a change in its nature. For example, you find that your mixed skin tends to be oily in summer, and in winter it becomes mixed with a tendency to normal.
Steps in a combination skin care routine
Try as much as possible to stay away from complaining or distress because your skin is mixed so that your feeling does not push you to neglect taking care of it, and know that the majority of girls have mixed skin, yet they rarely complain about skin problems, and this is due to their following the correct steps to take care of it as follows: –
Use lotion daily
Your skin is mixed, so you should use a suitable type of lotion for it and apply it in the morning and evening. The lotion is necessary to clean the skin of dust and impurities and also reduce the secretion of the annoying oily substance in the area of the nose and eyebrows, and beware of using different types of soap to clean the skin, especially if your skin is mixed with a tendency to dryness because The sulfites found in most regular soap products make the skin rough and dry.
Among the best types of lotion for mixed skin are the following:-
- Garnier Light Fariness Lotion for Sensitive Combination Skin.
- Himalaya Herbals Fairness face wash for combination skin that has a tendency to dryness.
- VLCC mandarin and tomato fairness lotion for combination skin that has a tendency to dryness.
- Nivea sparkling glow fairness lotion for combination skin that has a tendency to dryness.
- Clean and Clear fairness lotion for combination skin with a tendency to oily.
- Clean-clear mornind energy lotion for combination skin that tends to be oily.
- Lakme clean up lotion for combination skin with a tendency to oily.
- Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel for combination skin with a tendency to oily.
- PINK GRAPEFRUIT Neutrogena lotion for combination skin.
There are other common lotions, especially for combination skin that tends to be oily, such as: QV, Vichy, Farmasis, Sebamed, Uriage blue, while combination skin that tends to dry can use Natari Lotion, Uriage Green, Neutrogena, Cetaphil.
Use a toner for combination skin
A toner is the second necessary step in the care of mixed skin, and it must be used immediately after washing to close the pores of the skin, whose widening causes the skin to be exposed to acne and the appearance of blackheads, and the toner contributes to preparing the skin for the moisturizing process.
Such as Beesline, Nivea blue, Witch Hazel, Uriage green.
Moisturizing combination skin
Some women of mixed skin neglect moisturizing it on the pretext that it secretes fat naturally, or for fear that moisturizing it will lead to the appearance of pimples and acne, but this is not true at all. The purpose of moisturizing is to nourish the skin and increase its freshness, especially some exposure to sunlight for long periods, as well as to maintain She has signs of aging.
It is also preferable to choose a moisturizer for the morning and another for the evening, and we limit the best moisturizing creams for mixed skin as follows: –
- LA ROCHE-POSAY Hydraphase Intense Light Cream
- Normaderm Anti-Blemish Care Vichy
- avene cream
- Capital Soleil Vichy Cream
- Neutrogena pure&free liquid . cream
- coppertone oil free cream
- Isis sisi cream
You can also use Soskin, Uriage, Avene, Cetaphil if you have combination skin that tends to be oily, or Popeye Cream, Bioderma, Ducray if you have a tendency to dryness.
Moisturizing the area around the eyes
All girls are exposed to the problem of dark circles, and the reasons are many, but they have nothing to do with the type of skin, if it is mixed or otherwise. The reasons are not good nutrition, staying up late, or taking a lot of stimulants. Therefore, we recommend applying a moisturizing treatment serum or cream such as ISIS, Eucerin, The Body Shop With vitamin E.
Weekly exfoliation for combination skin
You should pay attention to exfoliating your skin once a week, as exfoliation is necessary to rid your skin of dead skin cells and produce new ones, especially deep exfoliation that removes the spots caused by the effects of acne.
With regard to choosing the optimal type of scrub, we advise women with dry mixed skin to choose a scrub that contains acids, whether fruit acids or salicylic acid. As for choosing a scrub for oily or sensitive mixed skin, it must contain a moisturizing substance so as not to lead to skin inflammation, and natural scrubs can also be used. As for the most important peels, we recommend the following:-
● For combination skin that tends to be oily: Beesline, Steve’s scrub with green tea, Himalaya with orange and honey.
● For dry combination skin: Sebamed, Neutrogena, Eucerin, Vichy, Bioderma.
Coconut oil with a spoon of sugar a teaspoon of honey.
One teaspoon of ground cinnamon or oats, one teaspoon of powdered milk, one teaspoon of avocado oil, and one teaspoon of pure honey.
Crushed lupine mask and rose water.
Moroccan mud mask.
You can also use neutrogena, Clean and Clear, Avon, Gharnier, St.ives, Vichy, Dove, Oriflama, Clarins, Clinque.
We also advise you to postpone the step of exfoliating the skin if you suffer from acne because this will exacerbate the grains in the skin.
All mixed skin exposed to heat, whether from the sun or standing for long hours in front of the heat of the butane, needs to apply a protective cream from the sun’s rays, and also determine the appropriate protection factor for it. In the winter, for example, when exposed to the heat of the butane, a weak protection factor of no more than 30% can be used.
As for the very hot summer months, a sunscreen with a protection degree of not less than 50% should be chosen, in addition to the need to repeat a layer of it every two hours because it disappears with the secretion of sweat, especially in the afternoon, and among the best types of sunscreen creams for mixed skin are the following:-
Vichy Ideal Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch
Vichy Capital Soleil
coppertone oil free
neutrogena pure&free liquid
Clean the skin from the remnants of make-up
Leaving the remnants of make-up on the skin until the next day is one of the wrong habits that lead to the complete destruction of skin cells, and the effect of this appears from clogged pores, dryness of the skin and the end to disruption of collagen secretion in the skin and the appearance of wrinkles.
As for eye make-up, leaving it also causes inflammation of the eyelids, swelling and redness of the eyes, and the use of daily lotion or soap to remove make-up will not work, but the preparations intended for cleaning make-up should be used as follows: –
For face makeup:
Nivea, Bioderma Pink, Lancôme, Clinique, Sephora Make-up Removing Wipes.
For eye makeup:
l’oreal, dior, l’oreal, avon.
BEAUTY TIPS TIPS خان
- We advise you to use anti-wrinkle creams to keep your skin healthy and the most important products are Oz Naturals Anti-Aging Serum or Vitamin C Serum from The Body Shop, Filorga Cream for Wrinkles or Vichy or Obagi, Oz Serum or Vichy with Hyaluronic Acid.
- Take care of cleaning the mixed skin with steam and natural masks rich in papaya, honey or algae mask every two weeks or a month at the most. This contributes to getting rid of excess fat in your skin and removing pimples and blackheads, as well as its role in lightening the skin and increasing its freshness.
- If you are in your twenties, take care of night skin care creams, especially those rich in vitamins such as vitamin A, C and E, Tazorac, Retin a or Avage.
- At the age of thirty I turn to using the following products Retinol, VitaminC, Hyaluronic Acid such as Anubis Andalo, Filorga.
- You must sleep at least 8 hours per day.
- Replace fast food, which is high in fat, with vegetables and fruits.
- Take care of eating herbs and juices such as orange juice, parsley, and eat one or two tablespoons of olive oil daily on an empty stomach or six drops of vitamin C for children in a glass of water.
Did you benefit from the combination skin care routine that we presented to you today?
You may also be interested in: Maybelline foundation for all skin types with features, degrees and prices
Or the amazing benefits of milk mask for the face and the best natural recipes to use it
[ad_1] Cosmetic doctors around the world advise knowing the type of skin first before looking for its treatment, as this is the first step to take proper care of it, and to avoid the problems that it may face in the future, and among the oily and dry skin, there is mixed skin or as…