Dexeryl cream, here are its uses, types and price
- by admin
Dexeryl cream is considered one of the moisturizing creams for the skin in cases of very dry skin. It also has multiple uses, including relieving sunburn, itching and cases of eczema. In this article, learn about its types, benefits and prices.
This topic contains…
Dexeryl Bear Faber Cream
- Pierre Fabre Dermatologie Dexeryl for face and body, fragrance and paraben free, safe for adults and children.
- This cream is used to relieve superficial burns and itching associated with some skin diseases.
- It is used for dry skin prone to eczema.
- Relieves irritation and inflammation caused by exposure to allergens
- Provides the skin with instant hydration and suppleness.
- Contains soft white paraffin and liquid paraffin that provide a layer that forms the skin’s natural barrier, protecting against external factors and thus preventing drying.
- Glycerin provides a moisturizing effect that helps maintain a balanced hydration of the skin.
- It has a non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula that does not clog pores.
How to use:
Spread a thin layer of Dexeryl Cream on the affected areas twice daily or as needed.
DEXERYL Cream Formula
Glycerol, white soft paraffin, liquid paraffin, glycerol monostearate, stearic acid, polyethylsiloxane, silicone oil, macrogol 600, trolamine, propyl parahydroxybenzoate.
Dexeryl cream price
- Available in Saudi Arabia at 48.88 SAR
- DEXERYL cream price in Libya 35 dinars
- Dexeryl cream price in Lebanon $26
- The price of DEXERYL in Tunisia is 9.205 dinars
- dexeryl cream price in Jordan 22 JOD 22
- Dexeryl cream price in Egypt 305 EGP
- Available in the UAE at 70 d د
DEXERYL cream for children
- Dexeryl MOISTURIZING Cream has been created to suit babies and children from birth with a safe, fragrance-free and paraben-free formula that is suitable for baby’s delicate and sensitive skin.
- Also created to meet the needs of the dry skin of the whole family, it helps treat skin conditions such as atopic eczema, ichthyosis, psoriasis and itching, and minor superficial burns.
- It significantly moisturizes and repairs the skin cells of the face and body, and instantly calms the skin.
- It has a transparent and fast absorbing formula.
- It contains glycerol, which works to attract water molecules, and retain them within the layers of the skin, which enhances its moisture.
- Contains Vaseline and Paraffin to create a protective film on the skin that prevents moisture from seeping in.
How to use
Spread thin layers of cream onto clean, dry skin, massaging gently once or twice a day or as needed by the skin (up to 6 times a day).
glycerol; vaseline. liquid paraffin. Glycerol Monostearate. fatty acid. Dimethicone. Macrogol 600. Acrylamide/acryloyl-dimethyltaurate copolymer. ISOHEXADECANE. polysorbate. pentylinglycol. Ethylhexylglyce-Rhein. carbomer. Distilled water.
Dexeryl cream for dry skin
- Dexeryl ESSENTIEL Cleansing Cream is specially formulated to cleanse and purify dry or atopic-prone and psoriasis skin with a gentle formula that contributes to strengthening the skin’s protective barrier, protecting the skin from drying and taking away its tightness.
- It has a soap- and fragrance-free formula and a delicate, not abundant lather that you can rinse off easily.
- It reduces the feeling of itching and gives your skin a feeling of comfort and elasticity.
- Suitable for face, body and babies from 3 months of age on dry, very dry and sensitive skin.
- It contains glycerol, which works to attract water molecules, and retain them within the layers of the skin, which enhances its moisture and protects it from external aggressions.
- Contains Vaseline and Paraffin, to create a protective film on the skin that prevents moisture from seeping in.
- Free from alcohol, fragrance, parabens, silicone, and sulfates.
water. glycerine; Ceteareth 60 Myristyl Glycol. Coco-glucoside. Coconut Zinc Sulfate. Sodium cocoa. Polysorbate 20. Ascorbyl palmitate. benzoic acid; BHT. citric acid; Disodium laureth sulfosuccinate. glyceryl oil. Hydrogenated palm glycerides. Laureth-3. lecithin;
How to use:
Apply Dexeryl ESSENTIEL Cream to wet skin, lather and gently rinse, pat dry and use your daily moisturizer.
- Dexeryl SPECIFC Burns and Sunburns for the whole family from 2 years of age, specially formulated to treat small surface first degree burns and sunburns.
- Its exclusive formula is dermatologically tested, so it instantly relieves heat and discomfort.
- Moisturizing, repairing and soothing the skin, it spreads and penetrates easily while leaving a feeling of freshness.
- It has a gel-cream texture, is non-sticky, non-greasy, and absorbs quickly.
- Its formula is free of alcohol and parabens.
- It contains allantoin which has skin softening properties.
- It contains hyaluronic acid that works to retain water within the layers of the skin and repair it, providing your skin with hydration.
- It contains glycerin, which works to capture water molecules, keeping the skin layers hydrated.
- Contains vegetable squalene that soothes and moisturizes the skin.
Water. glycerine; Mineral oils. Squalane. Cetearyl glucoside. Cetearyl alcohol. acrylamide; Sodium copolymer. ISOHEXADECANE. Polysorbate 80. Dimethicone. allantoin; Sodium benzoate. Sodium hyaluronate. Perfumes. lactic acid.
How to use
Apply to the entire burn area, massaging gently. Repeat 2 to 4 times a day for up to 4 days.
DEXERYL cream for oily skin
Not suitable for moisturizing oily skin, because it is formulated with a formula that is only suitable for dry and very dry skin, you can use Cetaphil cream, Sebamed cream, QV cream
Is DEXERYL cream used for the face
As mentioned above, it is used to moisturize dry and eczema-prone face.
dexeryl cream for sensitive area
It is not recommended to use it for the sensitive area. You can use Beesline cream or Bioderma Pigment Bio Cream.
dexeryl cream for acne
It is not remarkably effective in treating acne, and there are many medical solutions to treat acne, such as Acretin cream, Differin cream and others.
dexeryl whitening cream
It has nothing to do with skin lightening, and it does not contain active ingredients in correcting skin color, but rather calms the skin and reduces redness, so you feel that your skin has become lighter.
dexeryl cream for pregnant women
Safe to use during pregnancy to moisturize the skin and reduce stretch marks.
DEXERYL Hand Cream
If you suffer from sunburn, dryness and cracking, eczema or psoriasis, this cream will be a suitable choice.
Dear beautiful, all the medical information that was mentioned in our blog today is only educational information for the purpose of promoting health awareness only to know the most appropriate for your health condition, and it never dispenses with consulting a specialist doctor.
Dear visitor, if you have any questions regarding this product, do not hesitate to leave it to the skin and hair care experts in the beauty bar, we will answer you immediately, and do not forget to subscribe to the free beauty bar notifications to receive all new and learn more and more about the secrets of hair and skin beauty.
You may also be interested in:
[ad_1] Dexeryl cream is considered one of the moisturizing creams for the skin in cases of very dry skin. It also has multiple uses, including relieving sunburn, itching and cases of eczema. In this article, learn about its types, benefits and prices. This topic contains… Dexeryl Bear Faber Cream Pierre Fabre Dermatologie Dexeryl for face…