Do not forget to join the Beauty group on Facebook to benefit from tips and reviews of care, beauty and makeup products, and to answer your questions through the following link group beauty box
Kilo Coat cream for surgical scars and burns, my experience with it and its price
- by admin
Kilo Coat cream is one of the best treatments for scars and the effects left by burns and wounds.
This topic contains…
What is Kilo-cote cream?
When the skin is injured by any injury, fracture or wound, it sends signals to your body until that injury is repaired to heal the wound, so the body sends small blood clots and specialized cells called fibroblasts to the site of the injury, to form collagen bonds and connect the skin again.
But sometimes the healing skin is excessive collagen fibers and its appearance is disorganized as it pushes up and forms hard and raised scars from the surface of the skin, here comes the role of KELO-COTE ® Cream, which contributes to the formation of an ideal environment by promoting the balance and regulation of moisture levels and collagen formation in the skin .
Containing the advanced Silclear Complex, a blend of silicones that bond to the skin and dries in a few minutes, it provides treatment and protection by creating an elastic film that activates the scar to become smoother and smoother.
Kilo-cote gel types
There are two types available:
kelo-cote scar gel cream
It is characterized by an advanced formula of silicone treatment gel that contributes to the treatment and fading of scars, as well as preventing their formation.
- Treats surgical scars such as plastic surgeries and cesarean sections.
- Treats burn scars.
- Contributes to softening, smoothing and leveling scars.
- It reduces redness, soothes itching and discomfort.
- It is used to relieve rashes after laser treatment for some skin diseases.
- Helps remove stretch marks.
- Clinically proven, clinically tested.
- Suitable for children and adults.
- It has a sheer, odorless texture and an easy-to-use waterproof formula that delivers protection morning and night.
- It can be applied before make-up.
Polysiloxanes, Silicon Dioxide
Kilo Coat price
- Available in Saudi Arabia at a price of 215 SAR
- Available in Egypt at 490 EGP
- Available in the UAE 213 dirhams
- Available in Kuwait at a price of 18.550 KD
This type offers all the benefits of the previous type but is enhanced with an SPF 30 sunscreen, to protect scars from UV damage until their appearance improves.
Ingredients of Kilo Coat UV Cream
Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6.0%, Polysiloxanes, Silicon Dioxide, Isopropyl myristate
How to use kelo-cote cream
- Once the wound has closed or healed or the stitches are removed, apply Kilo-Cote cream to the clean, dry area of the injury.
- Spread a very thin layer of Kelocote cream on the scar twice daily and do not massage it.
- Allow it to dry on its own within 5 minutes, creating a sheer, water-resistant film.
- If it does not dry out on its own, remove the excess from the area.
- When it dries, use sunscreen or cosmetics as desired.
- The recommended minimum treatment is two to three months, if improvement persists after 90 days, continuous use is recommended.
When to use Kelo-Cote gel for scars
It is used in the case of new scars as soon as they are healed.
Kilo Coat cream for burns
It is considered one of the effective treatments for treating burn scars immediately after they are announced to improve their appearance, level them and restore the natural appearance of the skin.
Kilo Coat Cream for Melasma
It is not used to treat melasma as it does not contain substances that inhibit melanin and lighten pigmentation. You can use effective lightening creams such as Skinoren Cream, Bioderma Cream, Cream
My Experience with kelo-cote scar gel
I had a scar after surgery, the doctor advised me to use it after removing the stitches and I used it for 3 months twice a day and the skin has improved a lot.
Kilo Cote before and after
Kilo Coat Nahdi Cream
Kilocote Gel 15 gm is available in all Nahdi branches in the Kingdom, at a price of 215 SAR.
What is the price of Kilo Coat UV Cream?
- Available in Saudi Arabia at a price of 235 SAR
- Available in Egypt at 630 EGP
- Available in the UAE 230 dirhams
- Available in Kuwait at a price of 22 KD
My dear beautiful, all the medical information that was mentioned in our blog today is only educational information for the purpose of promoting health awareness only to know the most appropriate for your health condition, and it never dispenses with consulting a specialist doctor.
Dear visitor, if you have any questions about Kilo Coat cream, do not hesitate to leave it to the skin and hair care experts in the beauty bar, we will answer you immediately, and do not forget to subscribe to the free beauty bar notifications to receive all new and learn more and more about the secrets of hair and skin beauty.
You may also be interested in:
Kilo Coat cream is one of the best treatments for scars and the effects left by burns and wounds. This topic contains… What is Kilo-cote cream? When the skin is injured by any injury, fracture or wound, it sends signals to your body until that injury is repaired to heal the wound, so the body…