Do not forget to join the Beauty group on Facebook to benefit from tips and reviews of care, beauty and makeup products, and to answer your questions through the following link group beauty box
kp duty chicken skin cream benefits, tests and price
The problem of the goose bumps or keratinized skin is one of the annoying skin problems for many women and it feels as a result of many reasons, including dehydration, genetic factors, and the lack of regular peeling of the skin, so it is recommended to use the kp duty cream from Derma Doctor, which is specially created with an advanced formula to treat this problem, you know. With us on its benefits, method of use and price.
This topic contains…
kp duty cream benefits
- This product is an exfoliating cream created by dermatologists to treat keratosis pilaris, dry, rough, bumpy and bumpy skin, containing 10% Alpha Hydroxy Acids + PHA which are chemical exfoliants that remove the dead skin layer that hinders hair growth in its proper course .
- DERMAdoctor’s KP Duty Body Scrub advanced formula combines active exfoliating hens skin with soothing emollients that keep skin soft and supple like evening primrose, black currant seed and borage oil.
- It improves body pigmentation such as dark knees or elbows, helps decongest pores, and purifies the skin of impurities.
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- Hypoallergenic tested, non-irritating to the skin, non-comedogenic, and free of synthetic fragrances, colours, gluten, formaldehyde, sulfates – SLS + SLES, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, oxybenzone, coal tar, triclosan, triclocarban, mercury.
kp duty goose skin cream ingredients
Derma Doctor scrub consists of the following ingredients:
plant extracts: Evening Primrose, Black Currant, Borage Seed Oil These extracts are rich in Linoleic Acid, also known as Vitamin F which is an essential fatty acid that works to restore the health of the protective skin barrier, calming sensitive skin.
AHAs: It is represented in glycolic acid and lactic acid to contribute to the exfoliation of the skin, revealing its smoothness, radiance and natural color by releasing the bonds between dead skin cells.
Gluconolactone: A PHA chemical peel with antioxidant and anti-aging properties, it is an effective moisturizer capable of storing 4 times its weight in water compared to hyaluronic acid.
Lactobionic Acid PHA: Provides gentle, hydrating chemical exfoliation.
hydrated silica: It is naturally derived from silica and acts as a gentle skin exfoliator.
Willow bark: Salicylic acid, a natural BHA with a smaller molecular size than AHAs, is effective in reducing hair follicle redness, sebum secretion easily, and chemically exfoliating dead skin.
White tea oil: It disinfects the skin thanks to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Sodium chloride: It exfoliates and cleanses the skin.
Glycerol: Moisturizing and softening the skin.
Water, hydrated silica, lactic acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, sorbitol, sodium hydroxide, cetearyl alcohol, glycolic acid, gluconolactone, lactobionic acid, salix alba (evening willow bark extract), primrose oil, oil Borage Seed (Borage), (Black Currant) Seed Oil, White Tea Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl Methylisethionate
How to use kp duty cream
- Apply a small amount of Derma Doctor KP Duty Body Scrub to dry skin.
- Gently massage your skin with fingertips for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Rinse your skin with lukewarm water and leave it until it becomes dewy.
- Use your favorite moisturizer such as Cetaphil cream, cerave cream, Eucerin cream, QV body cream,
Lubriderm Cream, Bepanthen Lotion.
- Repeat the scrub 3 times a week for a month.
- If your skin is very sensitive, it is not recommended to use it.
- This product contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), which may increase the sensitivity of your skin to the sun and may lead to sunburn, so it is necessary to use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a sun protection factor of 30, and it is preferable to reduce exposure to sunlight during the use of this product and for a period of time a week later.
- The product should not be used in case of dermatitis or eczema, or on the areas of wounds, scratches, inflamed burns or skin infected with fungi.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, rinse the product, discontinue use and refer to a physician.
- keep away from the reach of the children.
kp duty cream price
The 473ml volume is available at the following prices:
- Available in Saudi Arabia at 337 SAR
- It is available in the UAE at a price of 334 dirhams
- Available in Kuwait at a price of 28 KD
derma doctor chicken skin lotion
- A lotion for dry, rough, saggy skin that suffers from chicken skin, as it exfoliates and moisturizes your skin at the same time.
- Its formula combines alpha hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acids, urea, green tea, and hydrochloric acid to help exfoliate dry, chemically rough skin, leaving skin soft and healthy.
- It contains 8 essential ceramides, moisturizing lipids, and plant extracts that effectively soothe and moisturize the skin.
- It works to restore and moisturize the skin, because it contains squalene and shea butter.
- Contributes to lightening and correcting skin tone, because it contains glycolic acid, licorice extract and vitamin C.
- Rich in antioxidants that give the skin freshness and glow because it contains cupuacu seed butter rich in essential fatty acids to protect and moisturize the skin, and polyphenols, which are antioxidants to combat free radical damage.
- It works to reduce the redness that appears at the base of the affected hair follicles, because it contains an anti-redness compound consisting of white tea, licorice, sawn frankincense and superoxide dismutase.
- Suitable for daily use as a moisturizer for the body, arms, legs, hands and feet.
How to use kp duty lotion
- Apply in sufficient quantity to clean, dry hands, body or feet, massaging gently into skin.
- Use twice a day or as needed.
- Don’t forget to use a broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen daily.
kp duty moisturizer ingredients
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Urea, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lactic Acid, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Gluconolactone, Shea Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactoboxide, Alba (Willow) Bark Extract Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide AP.
Sphingosine, Caproyl Phytosphingosine, Butter (Cupuacu), Seed Butter, Cholesterol, Squalene, (White Tea) Leaf Extract (Liquorice) Root Extract, (Indian Frankincense) Gum Extract, Superoxide Dismutase, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol , xanthan gum, polysorbate 60, hydroxyethyl acrylate / sodium acrylate methyl taurate, ethyl steareth 25 polymer, cetyl alcohol, behenic acid, phenoxyethanol
kp duty lotion price
- Available in Saudi Arabia at 305 SAR
- Available in the UAE at 302 dirhams
- Available in Kuwait at a price of 21.5 KD
kp duty face cream
It is not recommended to use the derma dr. kp duty scrub for face exfoliation, as well as for the kp duty lotion, as they are intended for body skin such as legs, hands, arms, feet and back only.
kp duty cream
Available in many online stores such as Namshi, Basharacare, Noon, and ubuy.
kp duty cream experiences
Hadeel: It is one of the most powerful scrubs that I have used, it removes black spots and trapped hairs under the skin, smoothes the skin and smoothes it, I recommend it to girls whose skin is grainy and has pores, especially the arms and legs.
a wish: This scrub is worth every riyal, I used to suffer from chicken skin and black spots, apply it to dry skin before showering on the legs, do a circular massage for 5 minutes, rinse and complete the shower.
thin: Its magical result makes your skin like a filter, ridding your skin of roughness, spots and dryness.
Slowly: One of my favorites to get smooth, soft skin. Gradually, I noticed that the problem of grainy skin was less than once.
Period: Freak Girls removes roughness, dead skin, gives lightening and freshness.
hopefull: Indeed, this scrub is a magic. It was manly and made me fearful. With regular use, it cured my goose skin problem by 60%, and I moisturized daily and used Eucerin Urea Cream.
My experience with kp duty cream
I also used Derma Doctor and Kp Duty lotion from the same brand, and honestly girls. My skin is different, smoothness and lightening. I have a problem with strawberry skin, but it is simple on the legs, and this routine I apply 3 times a week, but moisturizing twice a day and the result is more than wonderful.
Dear visitor, if you have any questions about this product, do not hesitate to leave it to the skin and hair care experts in the beauty bar, we will answer you immediately, and do not forget to subscribe to the free beauty bar notifications to receive all new and learn more and more about the secrets of hair and skin beauty.
You may also be interested in:
The problem of the goose bumps or keratinized skin is one of the annoying skin problems for many women and it feels as a result of many reasons, including dehydration, genetic factors, and the lack of regular peeling of the skin, so it is recommended to use the kp duty cream from Derma Doctor, which…