moist up collagen sleeping mask korean cream
Korean products have been very popular for the amazing benefits they provide for skin care. In this article, we offer you a review of one of the wonderful masks, which is the moist up collagen sleeping mask from Elishakoy Company. Follow us if you are in love with Korean skin that is full of freshness and vitality.
This topic contains…
Benefits of moist up collagen sleeping mask
- This product provides intensive care for your skin during sleep hours.
- It rejuvenates your skin cells, making it more radiant.
- It enhances your skin’s moisture retention, as it contains hyaluronic acid.
- Helps improve and purify the pores of the skin, because it contains witch hazel, which helps reduce the size of the pores.
- It gives your skin nourishment, hydration and elasticity, all of which are necessary to combat dryness and wrinkles.
- Contributes to lightening and correcting skin tone, because it contains niacinamide, pearl extract and rice extract.
- It helps delay the appearance of wrinkles, because it contains antioxidants such as vitamin E in addition to marine collagen.
- Stimulates blood circulation in the face, making it lively and radiant.
Ingredients of Moist Up Collagen sleeping Mask Elishacoy Cream
This mask contains 3 herbal ingredients used in oriental medicine, 8 types of berry extracts, and 9 types of essential oils. Here are the ingredients in detail:
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetylethylhexanoate, Glycereth 2634, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Niacinamide, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Trehalose-3, Oleethiconicones, Mulberry Bark Extract.
Mulberry Fruit Extract, Mulberry Twigs Extract, Mulberry Leaf Extract, Witch Hazel Leaf Extract, 33-1 Copper Extract, Pearl Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen 2317, Corn Starch, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose
Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Coltsfoot Extract, Laminaria Extract, Citrus, Aurantium Dulcis 35 (Orange) Oil, Lavender Oil, Bergamot Oil, (Sandalwood) Oil.
Rosehip Oil, Tricaria) Flower Oil, Styrax Benzoin Gum, Commiphora Myrrh Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Callus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Zanthoxylum Pyritum Fruit Extract, (Lichen) Extract, Pulsatella Koreana Extract, Lecithin, Strawberry Fruit Extract
Mulberry Fruit Extract, Blueberry Extract, Mulberry Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Aronia Arbutifolia Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Cranberry Fruit Extract, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate.
Sorbitan Isostearate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acry Acry Copolymer, Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin
How to use Moist Up Collagen Sleeping Mask elishacoy
- Before going to sleep and after cleansing the skin, spread an appropriate amount of cream on your face and neck.
- Gently massage in upward motions until completely absorbed.
- Repeat this daily and wash your skin in the morning.
Moist Up Collagen Sleeping Mask Price
Collagen Sleeping Mask is available for $12.
My beautiful dear, if you have any questions about this product, do not hesitate to leave it to the skincare experts in the beauty box, we will answer you immediately, and do not forget to subscribe to the free beauty notifications to receive all new and learn more and more about the secrets of hair and skin beauty.
You may also be interested in:
[ad_1] Korean products have been very popular for the amazing benefits they provide for skin care. In this article, we offer you a review of one of the wonderful masks, which is the moist up collagen sleeping mask from Elishakoy Company. Follow us if you are in love with Korean skin that is full of…