Do not forget to join the Beauty group on Facebook to benefit from tips and reviews of care, beauty and makeup products, and to answer your questions through the following link group beauty box
Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid Serum My experience with it and its advantages and disadvantages
If you want to have plump, young and supple skin, surely your daily routine should include hyaluronic acid serum for its super moisturizing ability, so we will provide you with one of the best effective types, Hyaluronic Acid Serum from Ordinary and the right way to use it to get the most benefit.
This topic contains…
Types of hyaluronic acid serum from Ordinary
The Ordinary has introduced about 8 types that contain hyaluronic acid, and they are:
- Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
- Marine Hyaluronic
- Lactic Acid 5% + HA
- Mandelic Acid 10% + HA
- Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA
- Matrixyl 10% + HA
- Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA for Scalp
Lactic Acid 10% + HA
The ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2 B5 What is it?
Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid Serum has a water-based formula that contains low, medium and high molecular weight hyaluronic acid particles, and a second generation cross-polymer HA so that it can penetrate multiple layers of the skin to enhance the level of hydration, combat the appearance of wrinkles, and it also Fortified with Vitamin B5 to moisturize and regenerate damaged cells by enhancing the skin’s barrier function and supporting the growth of strong tissue.
Benefits of The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid Serum
The benefits of Hyaluronic Acid Serum from The Ordinary are numerous, including:
- Acts as a magnet to attract water, lock it inside the skin cells and distribute it, absorbing about 1,000 times its weight in water, improving the texture of the skin and making it smoother and more plump.
- It helps regenerate skin cells for its role in activating stem cells and protecting them from damage and dehydration. It also restores the water balance in the skin and protects the dermis layer from water evaporation as a result of exposure to air.
- Hyaluronic acid from Ordinary delays the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines due to its effectiveness in penetrating the upper layers of the skin through the dermis layer below the collagen, so it is a deep moisturizing element, making your skin elastic and tight.
- It makes the skin more vital as it is effective in allowing protein to build up and collect under the skin, and helps nourish skin cells through the capillaries.
- It protects the skin from harmful UVB rays and limits reactive oxygen species produced by sunlight, which reduces skin tan.
- It repairs damaged skin cells and tissues damaged as a result of exposure to environmental factors and aging, due to its antioxidant properties.
- It maintains collagen strands in their natural place, preserves their formation in connective tissues, and maintains elastin, which is necessary to promote youthful and elasticity of the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid molecules inhibit the penetration of microbes and bacteria from wounds and burns, and then infection and fungi.
- Improves the appearance of scars and improves the appearance of pores.
- It contains vitamin B5 or panthenol, which works to calm the skin, stimulate cell renewal, wound healing and moisturize the outer layers of the skin.
- Contains Ahnfeltia concinna extract, a type of algae that possesses skin-soothing and antioxidant properties.
- Suitable for all skin types, it is free of alcohol, oils, silicones and has a pH of 6.00 – 7.50.
Ingredients of Hyaluronic Acid from Ordinary
Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Ahnvilletia Concinna Extract, Glycerin, Triethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Isoeth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Ethylhexylol, Capryl Glycol.
How to use The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid
- Ordinary hyaluronic acid serum should be used on clean, moist skin, so that it can attract water and hold it within the layers of the skin.
- Wash your skin well with the appropriate cleanser.
- Distribute 3 to 4 drops of the serum on dewy skin. Avoid contact of the dropper with your skin or hand to avoid transfer of bacteria into the serum.
- Gently massage into your skin with a light pat, until completely absorbed.
- Apply the appropriate moisturizing cream for your skin type.
- Repeat twice daily, every morning and evening.
Attention: It is not preferable to apply hyaluronic acid serum on the nose if you have oily and mixed skin, because it may cause an increase in fat and its accumulation in the pores, which increases the size of the nose.
My Experience with Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid Serum
I used this serum for about a month as part of my daily evening bedtime routine.
Advantages It is a deep moisturizer. I feel that my skin is elastic, supple, more comfortable and smooth. I also noticed that my skin has a glowing and vibrant shine, especially that its particles are small in size and can penetrate into the skin. Its price is economical and available, but make sure that it is the original hyaluronic acid serum.
disadvantages For me, its texture is somewhat heavy and a little sticky, so I do not recommend using it before makeup, I also do not recommend it for women with very oily skin, as it may cause the appearance of pills, especially as it contains Panthenol, it is not reliable as a treatment for deep wrinkles as it promotes it, but it reduces fine lines It is very simple and delays the appearance of wrinkles.
The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid Serum Price
- Available in Saudi Arabia at 75 SAR
- It is available in the UAE at a price of 70 dirhams
- Available in Kuwait at a price of 4 KD
- Available in Egypt at 335 EGP
Dear visitor, if you have any questions regarding the Hyaluronic Acid Serum from Ordinary, do not hesitate to leave it to the skin and hair care experts at Beauty Khanh.
You may also be interested in:
If you want to have plump, young and supple skin, surely your daily routine should include hyaluronic acid serum for its super moisturizing ability, so we will provide you with one of the best effective types, Hyaluronic Acid Serum from Ordinary and the right way to use it to get the most benefit. This topic…