Do not forget to join the Beauty group on Facebook to benefit from tips and reviews of care, beauty and makeup products, and to answer your questions through the following link group beauty box
Ordinary toner benefits and harms and my experience with it
- by admin
Toner is one of the necessary steps to purify the pores of the skin and reduce its size, especially for people with oily skin with large pores, and one of the types that have met with fanfare and admiration for many women is the Ordinary toner with glycolic acid. Follow the next lines.
This topic contains…
Ordinary toner benefits
- THE ORDINARY GLYCOLIC ACID 7% TONING SOLUTION Contains 7% Glycolic Acid, an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates dead skin cells, improves pores and brightens the complexion with regular use.
- Reduces pimples on the face, back and shoulders.
- Contains amino acids that support healthy skin and give it radiance and smoothness.
- Its formula includes aloe vera, to calm, soothe and reduce redness.
- It contains Tasmanian pepper extract that is effective in regenerating the skin, fighting inflammation and controlling sebum production.
- It contains ginseng extract, which is rich in minerals and vitamins that nourish the skin and contribute to moisturizing and fighting the signs of aging.
- Its composition is available in Damascene rose water and cornflower water to soothe the skin, reduce the size of pores and enhance the freshness of the skin.
- It contains urea, which enhances the skin’s ability to get rid of dead skin cells while retaining its moisture.
- The pH of this toner is 3.5-3.9. Glycolic acid has a pKa of 3.6, so there is an ideal balance between salt and pH, which enhances the acid’s effect and limits irritation.
- It is used to reduce the problem of almond skin and dandruff.
- Our Ordinary Toner does not contain alcohol, oils, silicones or gluten.
How to use an ordinary toner
- Use daily every evening on clean skin.
- Apply a small amount of toner to a piece of cotton, then gently pat it on your face and neck, avoiding the eye contour.
- Allow it to absorb, then use a moisturizing lotion such as a hyaluronic acid serum, followed by your favorite moisturizer.
NB: It is preferable to pour the product into a dark spray bottle so that its quantity is not wasted faster and its benefits are obtained more effectively.
Instructions and contraindications for the use of Ordinary toner
- Avoid using The Ordinary Toner if you have dry, sensitive skin that is prone to irritation, redness and flaking.
- Do not use more than once a day and should be in the evening with no exposure to heat.
- Continue with additional skin treatments as needed but at least 30 minutes after using the toner.
- Sunscreen should be used during the day when exposed to direct or indirect sunlight to avoid sunburn, as it is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun.
- Avoid using other highly concentrated exfoliators while using toners to avoid skin irritation.
- An allergy test should be done by applying a small amount of toner to a clean area of skin, whether in the area behind the ear or the upper part of the forearm. If you notice irritation, redness, itching, sores, or burning, stop using it.
- Make sure the skin is dry.
The Ordinary Glycolic Acid Toner Ingredients
Water, Glycolic Acid, Damask Rose Flower Water, Cornflower Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Aminomethylpropanol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Tasmanian Fruit/Leaf Extract, Aspartic Acid.
Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Arginine, Pca, Sodium Pca, Sodium Lactate, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Hexylnicotinate, Dextrin, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Gellan Triethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexandiol, Capryl Glycol.
Questions Asked About Ordinary Toner
Here are some common questions about the ordinary toner:
What do I use after the ordinary toner?
You can complement your usual skin routine with a light moisturizing serum, then moisturizing cream, and then sunscreen.
Ordinary toner for oily skin
It is considered one of the ideal choices within the oily skin care routine, as it provides many advantages, including cleaning the pores, tightening the large pores and improving their appearance over time, regulating the production of sebum, protection from infections and bacteria.
Ordinary Toner For Pills
It is used to reduce the appearance of pimples and reduce their effects for its ability to fight bacteria and infections and improve the size of pores.
You may notice the appearance of pimples at the beginning of using the ordinary toner, but this is normal and possible in some cases, as it works to exfoliate the skin and clean it of fat and impurities. Keep using it and you will notice the disappearance of the pimples gradually.
Ordinary toner for combination skin
It is recommended to use it on areas of sebum secretion and large pores, whether T.Zone or U.Zone, to reduce pores, reduce oiliness and shine for mixed skin that combines the characteristics of oily skin in some areas and the characteristics of normal or dry skin in other areas.
The Ordinary Armpit Toner
Glycolic acid helps lighten pigmentation and improve skin texture, so it is used in lightening the armpits, in addition to its ability to reduce the acidity level in the armpit area, which results in the growth of less bacteria, which is reflected in the absence of an annoying smell.
It can be used once or twice a week, pour the Ordinary Glycolic Acid Toner on a cotton pad and wipe it on the armpits, but do not use it immediately after shaving or waxing, because it may produce irritation and a tingling feeling.
Ordinary toner for pregnant women
It can be used during pregnancy but you should consult a doctor, since during pregnancy the skin becomes sensitive and may be irritated by this toner that contains exfoliating acids.
Original and imitation ordinary toner
- The original Ordinary toner is light yellow, while the imitation is golden yellow.
- The smell of the fake product is clearly pungent.
- The packaging of the original product is shorter than the imitation.
- The original dropper is more controlled than the imitation.
- The writing on the product is more visible in black than the imitation product.
My Experience Ordinary Toner
This toner was one of the products that I started with in the world of chemical peels, and it is considered more gentle than other strong concentrations. Before that, I used strong peels that aggravated my acne, and they did not succeed in cleaning the pores of my skin from the inside.
So I used The Ordinary Toner and noticed that it made my complexion more even, reduced pore inflammation, reduced pore size and lighter skin tone, I will repeat it again.
Ordinary toner experiences
Period: It is not strong enough. Pass it on the skin, it dries up the excess fat, smoothes the skin and removes the dead skin, which does not come out scales and does not cause dryness.
hopefull: Swirl it illuminates the complexion.
Rima: I have never forgotten what suits normal skin.
Joel: My skin became clear and shiny within a month, but because it was peeled, I noticed that it was a little hot on the skin.
Afnan: Cleans the skin from the heart of the heart, I liked it.
Ordinary toner price
- Available in Saudi Arabia at 75 SAR
- Available in the UAE at 72 dirhams
- Available in Kuwait for 6 KD
- Available in Egypt at 450 EGP
Dear visitor, if you have any questions about the ordinary toner, do not hesitate to leave it to the skin and hair care experts in the beauty box, we will answer you immediately, and do not forget to subscribe to the free beauty notifications to receive all new and learn more and more about the secrets of hair and skin beauty.
You may also be interested in:
Toner is one of the necessary steps to purify the pores of the skin and reduce its size, especially for people with oily skin with large pores, and one of the types that have met with fanfare and admiration for many women is the Ordinary toner with glycolic acid. Follow the next lines. This topic…