Do not forget to join the Beauty group on Facebook to benefit from tips and reviews of care, beauty and makeup products, and to answer your questions through the following link group beauty box
Papaya lotion benefits and my experience with it to lighten and moisturize
Orange papaya lotion is one of the most effective and inexpensive body moisturizers, as it contributes to lightening, softening and fragrant the skin.
This topic contains…
Benefits of RDL Papaya Lotion
- It contains papaya extract that works to get rid of dead skin cells, promote the formation of new cells and fight skin aging because it is rich in vitamin A.
- RDL Papaya whitening lotion evens skin tone with continued use.
- Contributes to the purification of skin pores, which enhances the clarity and glow of the skin.
- Provides the skin with the benefits of vitamins and antioxidants that prevent damage from external factors.
- It contains vitamin C that stimulates collagen production and improves skin tone.
- Papaya extract contains the enzyme papain, which improves skin texture.
- It contains vitamin E, which is an antioxidant that helps moisturize the skin and protect it from the harmful effects of free radicals.
- It is used to protect against skin cracks and stretch marks.
How to use papaya lotion
Use an appropriate amount of lotion on clean, damp skin, and it is recommended to use it after showering to get the best level of hydration and lightening, massage your skin until completely absorbed, focusing on the driest areas such as elbows, knees, and feet.
papaya lotion ingredients
Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Propylene Glycol, Lanolin,
Glycerin, Vitamin E, Perfume.
papaya lotion experience
Moisturizes and smoothes noticeably, light and swipe it on the skin, its smell I like, I pass it because I love the smell of fruits, I use it daily immediately after showering, and I use it more than once during the day to moisturize my hands and feet to prevent dehydration, its price is also suitable and it is always available in pharmacies and online stores.
Questions about papaya lotion
Here are the answers to most of the questions you may have about Papaya RDL Lotion:
Original papaya lotion
How do I know the original papaya lotion? You will easily differentiate between them through the following signs:
- The color of the cap in the original product is darker than the imitation.
- The papaya graphic in the original product is large and clear, but the imitation is a bit small.
- The original product is found on the word rdl and the word halal, while the tradition has the word lotus flower.
- The original lotion smells of fresh papaya and is light in texture, while the imitation smells like Vicks and is heavy in texture.
- Imitation lotion The writing on its packaging is in a defined and shaded frame, but imitation the lines are clear and coordinated.
- The imitation papaya lotion has a code ending with the number 11 on its packaging.
- The original lotion is Indonesian manufacture, but the tradition is Indian.
papaya lotion for sensitive area
It is not preferable to use papaya lotion to moisturize and lighten the sensitive area. You may need products specifically for this to take into account the pH of this area and not cause irritation and redness of the skin. You can use Voldex Cream, Beesline Cream for the sensitive area.
Lotion papaya orange good for the face?
RDL Papaya Lotion is not suitable for moisturizing the skin of the face, as it may cause clogged pores, skin irritation and the appearance of pimples under the skin. It is intended for the skin of the body that is more tolerant of strong moisturizers.
papaya lotion for pregnant
Suitable for moisturizing and lightening the skin during pregnancy and also helps protect against the appearance of stretch marks, but please consult a doctor before using any product during pregnancy for the sake of your safety and the safety of the fetus.
Does papaya lotion whiten the body?
With regular use and for a long time, you will notice that your skin has become bright and glowing, but it is not considered a treatment for body pigmentation, especially strong ones.
papaya neck lotion
It is preferable to treat the neck completely, and it is better to use facial moisturizers for the neck, so it is not recommended to use papaya lotion to care for the neck.
Is papaya lotion scented?
Yes, it contains perfume, but in a very small percentage, it gives your skin a refreshing fruity fragrance.
Does papaya lotion remove melasma?
It contributes to lightening very simple melasma, but it is not considered a treatment for superficial or deep melasma. You can use Skinoren Cream, Bioderma Lightening Cream, Fade Out Cream, Alpha Plus Cream.
Does papaya lotion tan?
It may cause darkening of the skin if used and exposed to the sun without using sunscreen.
Mix papaya lotion with glycolide
This mixture is used for deep moisturizing, treatment of roughness of hands and feet, and lightening of joints:
- A quarter of a pack of papaya lotion
- Small bottle of Glysolid cream
- Two tablespoons of sweet almond oil
- 1 tablespoon of shea butter
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil
- Drops of your favorite scented oil
Method of preparation and application:
- Mix all ingredients together well and keep in a clean, labeled container.
- Use the mixture daily after showering on clean, dry skin.
- You can use the mixture in a generous amount on the feet and legs, and wrap it in plastic for an entire night to get rid of cracks and fight the skin of the goose.
side effects of orange papaya lotion
- It may cause skin irritation.
- irritation and redness;
- Skin rash, inflammation and swelling.
- Feeling of burning or stinging.
papaya lotion price
- Available in Saudi Arabia at 17.95 SAR.
- It is available in the UAE at a price of 13 dirhams
- Available in Kuwait at a price of 0.5 KD
- Available in Egypt at 53 EGP
Papaya Lotion Nahdi Pharmacy
Not currently available at Nahdi online pharmacy, may be available later.
Where can I get papaya lotion?
Available in many stores such as Amazon, Noon, Sidalih.com.
Dear visitor, if you have any questions about papaya lotion, do not hesitate to leave it to the skin and hair care experts in the beauty bar, we will answer you immediately, and do not forget to subscribe to the free beauty bar notifications to receive all new and learn more and more about the secrets of hair and skin beauty.
You may also be interested in:
Orange papaya lotion is one of the most effective and inexpensive body moisturizers, as it contributes to lightening, softening and fragrant the skin. This topic contains… Benefits of RDL Papaya Lotion It contains papaya extract that works to get rid of dead skin cells, promote the formation of new cells and fight skin aging because…