QV lip balm is considered one of the best lip balms recommended by dermatologists, because it contains a sun protection factor, and it also provides the lips with softness and hydration. Here are its benefits, components and price in this article.
This topic contains…
QV lip balm benefits
- This balm is a lip balm full of moisturizing ingredients that are essential to treat dry, chapped lips from damage caused by exposure to cold or hot air or sunlight.
- Gives lips softness, flexibility and freshness.
- It protects dry and sensitive lips from harmful sun rays and UV rays, with a broad spectrum SPF 30 protection factor.
- The use of QV Lip Balm or lip balm in general contributes to delaying the appearance of lip wrinkles.
- It has a balanced pH that works to maintain the protective barrier of the skin of the lips.
- Contains Paraffin Liquidum, Petrolatum, Castor Oil, creating a protective film that prevents moisture penetration from the skin.
- Suitable for use on all skin types and at all times.
- Its formula is non-sticky and free of colourants, fragrances, lanolin and propylene glycol.
How to use QV lip balm
- Gently apply to clean, dry lips and before exposure to the sun, air or other harsh weather conditions, or if the lips are dry.
- For maximum benefits, exfoliate the lips, and use this moisturizer every two hours.
Warnings and precautions for use
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
Avoid the eye area.
- Store below 30 degrees.
QV lip balm ingredients
Paraffin Liquidum, Petrolatum, Seed Oil (Castor), Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylmethoxydibenzoylmethane, Dimethicone, Silica, BHT.
QV lip balm experiences
Mariam: Great to be missed, whether in summer or winter.
Layla: Swirl moisturizes and softens.
Maitha: I like that it contains SPF that protects the lips from sun damage and tanning.
Rawan: Regular moisturizer. I prefer Bepanthen Pink Lip Cream, which is excellent and treats cracks and dryness visibly.
Ines: Always with me in my handbag, wherever I go I use it
QV lip balm price
- Available in Saudi Arabia at a price of 31 SAR
- It is available in the UAE at a price of 28 dirhams
- Available in Kuwait at a price of 3.7 KD
- Available in Egypt at 150 EGP
Q lip balm in Al-Dawaa pharmacy
Available in Al-Dawaa Pharmacy in all branches of the Kingdom at a price of 21 SAR instead of 42.5 SAR.
Dear visitor, if you have any questions about this product, do not hesitate to leave it to the skin and hair care experts in the beauty bar, we will answer you immediately, and do not forget to subscribe to the free beauty bar notifications to receive all new and learn more and more about the secrets of hair and skin beauty.
You may also be interested in:
Do not forget to join the Beauty group on Facebook to benefit from tips and reviews of care, beauty and makeup products, and to answer your questions through the following link group beauty box