Do not forget to join the Beauty group on Facebook to benefit from tips and reviews of care, beauty and makeup products, and to answer your questions through the following link group beauty box
Smoderm cream for skin whitening and acne and my experience with it
Smoderm cream is a multifunctional medical cream that offers your skin many benefits, including exfoliation, fighting acne and reducing wrinkles.
This topic contains…
What is smoderm cream?
SMOODERM CREAM is a 0.05% tretinoin cream that is used topically to treat moderate acne vulgaris and many skin problems. Decreased sebum secretion and expulsion of blackheads (blackheads).
SMOODERM CREAM BENEFITS
- It treats mild to moderate acne.
- It treats black and white heads for its effectiveness in extruding the zoon and purifying the pores.
- Contributes to the reduction of wrinkles and fine lines for its effectiveness in stimulating collagen production.
- It reduces the production of sebum, which reduces the shine of the skin.
- It is used as an adjunct to be used in the mitigation of light wrinkles.
- It improves skin tone and reduces pigmentation, for its ability to exfoliate and renew skin cells.
- Contributes to reducing the size of large pores with regular use.
- Improves skin texture and makes it smoother.
- It is used to reduce the skin of the goose, for its ability to remove the accumulated keratin layer on the hair follicle.
- It is used to reduce the nose by getting rid of the accumulated fat in the pores, which causes the size of the nose to swell.
smoderm cream for skin whitening
It contributes to lightening the skin and unifying its color due to its ability to remove pigmentation, exfoliation of the skin and get rid of the dark layer in which melanin is located on the surface of the skin, so it helps in fading superficial tan. It is also used in triple lightening mixtures.
smoderm pore cream
Smoderm cream works to purify the pores and expel the accumulated sebum in them. It also works to reduce the size of large pores and improve the texture and appearance of the skin.
Smoderm digging cream
Contributes to reducing the effects of acne such as minor pits, for its ability to stimulate collagen formation and fill the pits.
Smoderm Knee Cream
Smoderm works to exfoliate the rough and dark layer accumulated on the skin and get rid of dead skin cells, giving it smoothness and lightening.
Smoderm peeling cream
One of the side effects of vitamin A creams is exfoliation, as it works to break the bonds between dead cells, stimulate the cell turnover process, and form new healthy and fresh cells.
Smoderm cream for sensitive area
It is not recommended to use Smoderm cream to exfoliate and lighten sensitive areas such as the armpits, bikini, and between the thighs, because the nature of the skin in these areas is more delicate and sensitive and less tolerant of strong active substances than other areas of the body, making it more susceptible to inflammation, redness and tan, so it is preferable to use specialized creams For sensitive areas such as
smoderm face cream
The cream works to relieve acne, fight blackheads, reduce pores, exfoliate the face and reduce pigmentation, as it fights and reduces wrinkles.
How to use smoderm cream
- In the first week, use a pea-sized cream on the entire dry face, but avoid around the eyes, the sides of the nose, and the sides of the mouth. Repeat once a week for an hour in the evening.
- In the second week, use the cream with a concentration of 0.02% twice a week for an hour in the evening.
- The third and fourth week, use the cream twice a week and leave it overnight.
- The fifth week, use 0.05% concentration once in the evening and leave it for an hour.
- Sixth week: Use the cream twice a week in the evening and leave it for an hour.
- Seventh week: Use 0.05% concentration twice a week in the evening and leave it overnight.
When will smoderm results appear?
- During the first four weeks of regular use, skin sensitivity and pimples may appear.
- In the case of acne treatment, you will notice improvement within 4 to 6 weeks of continuous daily application.
- In cases of treating tan and dark spots, a result will appear within a period ranging from 8 to 16 weeks.
- In the case of treating fine lines and wrinkles, you will see results within 16 weeks.
- If used for freshness and to enhance the glow of the skin, you will notice an initial improvement within 4 to 6 weeks.
- The response of the skin varies from person to person according to the nature of the skin and according to its problem.
- It is not recommended to use the cream with a concentration of 0.05% for more than 48 weeks, and it is not recommended to use the cream with a concentration of 0.02% for more than 52 weeks.
- It is preferable to test the sensitivity of the cream by placing it less than a pea at the back of the ear and leaving it for a whole day. If you notice severe redness, itching, irritation, swelling, feeling short of breath or low blood pressure and dizziness, do not use the cream.
When is it forbidden to use Smoderm cream?
It is forbidden to use the cream without the prescription of a specialist in the following cases:
- Hypersensitivity to tretinoin and the components of the cream.
- In case of eczema, open sores, sunburns and burns in general, live wounds.
- Do not use on eczema areas, burns, wounds.
- It should not be used on wet skin, but must be clean and dry, so it is recommended to use it 30 minutes after washing the face.
- Do not use with moisturizers that contain perfumes and materials that cause skin irritation.
- Do not use in combination with fruit acid, vitamin C, benzoyl peroxide, resorcinol, sulfur or salicylic acid products.
- Sunscreen should be used, because the cream increases the sensitivity of the skin against the sun.
- It is forbidden to use it in conjunction with drugs that increase sensitivity to light such as (phenothiazines, sulfonamides, thiazide diuretics, fluoroquinolones, and tetracyclines), so you must inform your doctor about all medications and herbs you are taking.
- Do not use strong exfoliators, abrasive cleansers, medicated soaps, or alcohol-rich cosmetics, to avoid drying and irritating your skin.
- Not to be used by children under 12 years old.
Smoderm cream for pregnant women
Smoderm cream is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation to avoid fetal malformations, especially the high concentration of tretinoin.
What are the side effects of smoderm cream?
- Inflammatory reactions may occur locally, especially when exposed to ultraviolet light.
- Redness, dryness and scaling.
- Increased or decreased skin discoloration.
- Sensitivity to light and heat.
- Aggravation and appearance of acne when starting treatment and this is normal and will disappear with continued use.
smoderm cream price
- Available in Saudi Arabia at 17 SAR
- It is available in the UAE at a price of 16 dirhams
- Available in Qatar at 15 QR
- Available in Egypt at 15 EGP
- Available in Bahrain at a price of 2 BD
My Experience with Smoderm Cream
One of the best vitamin A creams that I used to improve the texture and freshness of my skin, treat acne and get rid of blackheads. At first, I noticed the appearance of pimples increasingly, but my doctor advised me to complete the treatment and indeed it disappeared with time, and I used half an hour before it a moisturizing cream such as Bepanthen blue cream or cicaplast cream From La Roche-Posay to reduce irritation, soothe the skin.
Cream smoderm Nahdi
It is not currently available in Nahdi online pharmacy, but other alternatives are available.
Smoderm cream alternative
My dear beautiful, all the medical information that was mentioned in our blog today is only educational information for the purpose of promoting health awareness only to know the most appropriate for your health condition, and it never dispenses with consulting a specialist doctor.
Dear visitor, if you have any questions about Smoderm cream, do not hesitate to leave it to the skin and hair care experts in the beauty bar, we will answer you immediately, and do not forget to subscribe to the free beauty bar notifications to receive all new and learn more and more about the secrets of hair and skin beauty.
You may also be interested in:
Smoderm cream is a multifunctional medical cream that offers your skin many benefits, including exfoliation, fighting acne and reducing wrinkles. This topic contains… What is smoderm cream? SMOODERM CREAM is a 0.05% tretinoin cream that is used topically to treat moderate acne vulgaris and many skin problems. Decreased sebum secretion and expulsion of blackheads (blackheads).…