Uni-Dove soap is one of the skin care products suitable for the face and body, which provides many benefits such as purifying the skin and removing sediments and dead skin cells, thanks to its advanced formula rich in natural materials beneficial to the skin.
This topic contains…
Types of uni-dove soap
They are available in two types, one for lightening and one for oily and mixed skin:
Uni Dove whitening soap
- Treats pigmentation of all skin types.
- It stimulates skin cells, renews the skin and works to lighten and unify its color.
- Improves skin texture, reduces acne scars and acne scars.
- It can be used to lighten sensitive areas.
- Protects the skin from external factors such as harmful sunlight and other pollution factors.
- Contributes to moisturizing the skin and enhances its freshness.
How to use Uni-Dove Pink Soap
- Wet the area to be bleached with lukewarm water.
- Massage the soap into the area until it produces a generous lather.
- Wait a few minutes, then rinse off with a lukewarm bore again.
- Pat the area dry and use a moisturizing cream.
Ingredients of Uni-Dove Whitening Soap
Kojic acid, arbutin, cranberry extract, natural aloe vera leaf extract, soothing panthenol, emollient glycerin, refreshing lemon extract, citric acid oil.
Unidove whitening soap price
Pack Size 100gm:
- Available in Saudi Arabia at 47 SAR
- It is available in the UAE at a price of 43 dirhams
- Available in Kuwait at a price of 2 KD
- Available in Egypt at 257 EGP
Uni-Dove soap for oily skin
- Facial purifying soap suitable for oily, combination and acne-prone skin.
- Deeply cleanses the skin, purifying it of oil and impurities.
- The skin gets rid of blackheads and white pimples that accumulate on the nose and chin area.
- Leaves the skin smooth, balanced and free of dead cells.
- Maintains skin balance and makes it balanced with a pH of 5.5.
- The skin stimulates the production of natural collagen and elastin.
- It does not cause drying thanks to the presence of active ingredients in the composition such as organic jojoba oil, olive oil and panthenol.
- It treats the skin from the effects of pimples, and prevents the emergence of new ones, thanks to the fact that it contains tea tree oil.
How to use Uni Dove blue soap
- Wet the face with water, then move the soap on your hands until foam appears.
- Spread the foam on your face and massage well, focusing on the areas of sebum production.
- Wait two minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Dry your face, and use a moisturizing cream that is suitable for oily or combination skin.
- Don’t forget to apply sunscreen if you are going to be exposed to the sun.
Tea Tree Oil, Jojoba Oil, Allantoin, Panthenol Olive Oil, Glycerin, Citral, Citronellol, Salicylic Acid.
Uni-Dove soap for acne
- Available in Saudi Arabia at 42 SAR
- It is available in the UAE at a price of 35 dirhams
- Available in Kuwait at a price of 1.5 KD
- Available in Egypt at a price of 214 EGP
Dear visitor, if you have any questions about salicylic acid serum, do not hesitate to leave it to the skin and hair care experts in the beauty section.
You may also be interested in:
Do not forget to join the Beauty group on Facebook to benefit from tips and reviews of care, beauty and makeup products, and to answer your questions through the following link group beauty box