Do not forget to join the Beauty group on Facebook to benefit from tips and reviews of care, beauty and makeup products, and to answer your questions through the following link group beauty box
Why is retinol serum recommended by doctors and what are the best types?
- by admin
Fighting wrinkles and restoring the freshness of the skin is one of the things that every woman cares about her beauty, regardless of age, so we advise you to use retinol serum, as it is one of the care products that offers your skin many benefits that we will introduce you to in the coming lines, and we also review with you the best available and effective types.
This topic contains…
What are the benefits of retinol serum?
- Retinol is a form of vitamin A and works to stimulate the formation of collagen fibers and keep them from cracking and damage, thus tightening the skin and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contributes to cleaning pores and reducing the appearance of blackheads and pimples.
- Reduces pore size and smoothes skin texture.
- Contributes to exfoliation of the surface of the skin, and stimulates the process of cell renewal, making your skin more fresh.
- Corrects skin tone and helps lighten minor dark spots and pigmentation.
- It reduces the shine of the skin due to its effectiveness in controlling the secretion of sebum.
Best retinol serum for skin
There are many brands of retinol serum available in pharmacies and online stores, which can make you confused about choosing the best, here are the best retinol serums:
OZ Natural Retinol Serum
- Pro-Retaxinol 2.5® Facial Serum is the best retinol serum for oily skin, especially because it’s concentrated and cold-processed, meaning it’s made without heat, so its active ingredients remain effective.
- It is effective in reducing the formation of fine lines and wrinkles, giving your skin a more vibrant, youthful and radiant appearance.
- Contains a powerful and gentle form of retinol that promotes healthy skin cells and stimulates collagen production, plus a host of antioxidants that contribute to skin tightening and improving its appearance.
- Ideal for acne-prone skin, it contains retinol and anti-bacterial green tea extract.
- Reduces impurities and keeps pores clean and reduces their size, because it contains Witch Hazel water that holds pores.
- Improves skin texture, reduces brown spots and smoothes skin.
- It contains astaxanthin and its role is to protect the skin from sun damage and free radicals, as well as reduce dryness.
- It contains vitamin E and contributes to skin regeneration and restoration of skin elasticity, as well as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Infused with Botanical Hyaluronic Acid to deeply hydrate the skin, enhancing the skin’s ability to retain moisture by plumping up skin cells, reducing the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
How to use OZ Natural Retinol Serum
Use oznaturals serum daily every evening on clean, dry skin. Wait a few minutes for it to absorb completely, then use your favorite moisturizer or the original OZNatural Hyaluronic Acid Serum.
Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Witch Hazel Water, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinol, Chamomile Flower Extract, Extract (Green Tea), Rosehip Leaf Extract, Pixa Seed Extract Oriana (annatto), Astaxanthin (a carotenoid), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenylpropanol, Caprylyl Glycol, p-Anisic Acid
oz natural retinol serum price
Pro-Retaxinol OZ Natural Serum 30ml at the following prices:
- Available in Saudi Arabia at 73.60 SAR
- It is available in the UAE at a price of 70 dirhams
- Available in Kuwait at a price of 5 KD
- Available in Egypt at 470 EGP
retinol serum from la roche posay
- La Roche-Posay Retinol B3 Serum is an innovative regenerating serum that is concentrated with a pure, progressive retinol molecule, the medical-grade gold molecule with superior efficacy that combats the signs of skin aging.
- Fortified with Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) to restore skin’s vitality, it rejuvenates the skin, strengthens the protective skin barrier and soothes the complexion.
- It treats deep wrinkles, uneven skin texture, reduces signs of aging caused by exposure to sunlight.
- Features a moisturizing, non-sticky liquid formula that is gentle on the skin.
- Contains glycerin to moisturize the skin and protect the skin barrier from drying out.
- It works to protect the skin from damage and delays the appearance of wrinkles thanks to its anti-oxidant and free radical effect, because it contains vitamin E.
- Contains hyaluronic acid to enhance the skin’s moisture level and plump the complexion.
- It is considered the best retinol serum for sensitive skin, and all skin types.
Ingredients of Retinol B3 Serum
Water • GLYCERIN • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • Alcohol Denat. • Pentylene Glycol • Niacinamide • Dimethicone • Soybean Oil • PPG-6-Decyltetradeceth-30 • Sodium Hyaluronate • Retinol • Adenosine • Adenosine • Tricosinosine,iotin-11 Palmitate • Tocopherol • Phenoxyethanol • Perfume.
How do I use La Roche Retinol?
Apply 3-4 drops to your face and neck every evening on clean, dry skin, massaging gently.
la roche posay retinol serum price
- Available in Saudi Arabia at 218 SAR
- It is available in the UAE at a price of 214 dirhams
- It is available in Kuwait at a price of 10 KD
- Available in Egypt at 539 EGP
The Ordinary Retinol Serum
- The Ordinary Granactive Retinol 5% in Squalane serum is a plant-based, anhydrous, oil-like formula suitable for experienced users of pure retinol products to treat the signs of aging.
- Contains a 5% concentration of an advanced active retinoid complex called Granactive Retinoid™, which delivers better anti-aging results than retinol without causing irritation and redness.
- Featuring Active Technology from Grant Industries, a soluble system of Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, this is a highly advanced form of the retinoid that converts faster into retinoic acid, providing all the benefits of Vitamin A better and faster.
- It contains squalene, a natural skin fat that maintains its moisture balance, giving it softness and elasticity.
- It contains natural extracts that stimulate blood circulation to the skin and are anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, such as tomato extract and rosemary extract.
- It moisturizes and softens the skin, because it contains jojoba oil.
- Free from alcohol, gluten, silicone, parabens, sulfates, and nuts.
How do I use Retinol The Ordinary?
Apply a small amount to your face and neck on clean, dry skin in the evening, after hydro-serum and before heavy treatments.
Ordinary Retinol Serum Ingredients
Squalene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bisabolol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,
(Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydroxy Pinacolone Retinol, Fruit (Tomato) Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Hydroxymethoxyphenyldecanoate.
ordinary retinol serum price
- Available in Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia 131 SAR
- It is available in the UAE at a price of 128 dirhams
- Available in Kuwait at a price of 5 KD
- Available in Egypt Egypt 560 EGP
CeraVe Retinol Serum
- CeraVe Introduced Retinol Daily Serum To Renew The Skin And Fight The Signs Of Aging.
- Fortified with MVE technology that encapsulates ceramides to ensure effective delivery within your skin barrier, and its slow release over time, promoting healthy skin barrier long after application.
- Contains encapsulated retinol that helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles and promote skin cell renewal
- CeraVe Skin Renewing Retinol Serum contains three essential ceramides that work together to lock in moisture, helping to restore your skin’s protective barrier function.
- Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid that helps retain your skin’s natural moisture.
- Contains Niacinamide, effective in calming and soothing the skin, improving its smoothness and tone.
- Its formula is non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, and dermatologist developed.
- Improves skin texture and boosts radiance.
How to use CeraVe Retinol Serum
- Apply a few drops of the serum to your clean, dry skin.
- Gently massage into your skin until completely absorbed, then use the appropriate CeraVe cream for your skin type.
- Use alone or under makeup once or twice daily.
NB: Your skin may take some time to get used to the effect of retinol, so you can use it day in and day out until daily use.
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Potassium Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Polysorbate 20, Link-40 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Carbomide, Carbomide-10, Dimethicone/Phenyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methosulfate Behentrimonium, dandelion extract.
Lecithin, Retinol, Silica, Sodium Lactate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Alcohol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Phytosphingosine, Shea Butter, Ethylhexylglycerin.
CeraVe retinol serum price
- Available in Saudi Arabia 121 SAR
- Available in the UAE, at 119 dirhams
- Available in Kuwait for 6 KD
- Available in Egypt at 488 EGP
Retinol Advanced Clinical Serum
- Advanced Clinicals Retinol Serum is one of the best retinol serums thanks to its formula rich in anti-wrinkle antioxidants.
- It contains green tea, which is rich in antioxidants that protect against environmental damage, and also has antibacterial properties.
- Formulated with encapsulated retinol, to smooth wrinkles and fine lines.
- It contains glycerin that attracts moisture to the skin, for a plump and smooth appearance.
- Contains aloe vera to soothe skin and protect against redness and irritation
- Improves sagging skin, as it helps in tightening the skin.
- Improves the color of sun damaged skin.
- It contains many natural extracts that promote the freshness and youth of the skin.
- Suitable and safe for daily use.
- Paraben free.
How to use:
- After cleansing, let your skin dry completely.
- Gently spread a few drops of the serum on the face and neck, concentrating on the areas of wrinkles.
- Massage gently and leave for several minutes to absorb.
- Use your favorite moisturizer.
- Use every evening before bed.
Water, isopropyl myristate, glycerin, apple fruit extract, ethylhexyl oleate, cetearyl alcohol, aloe vera leaf extract, squalane, cera coprencia cerifera, retinol, propanediol, sodium cocoamphoacetate, tocopherol acetate, butyl hydroxytoluene.
BHA, Xanthan Gum, Rice Bran Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Sunflower Extract, Tocopherol, Guar Gum, Oat Bran Extract, Orange Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ammonium Acrylamide Dimethyl Taurate/V B copolymer, citric acid, fragrance, phenoxyethanol
Maltodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Butylphenylmethylpropional, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol.
advanced clinical retinol serum price
- Available in Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia 38 SAR
- It is available in the UAE at a price of 35 dirhams
- Available in Kuwait at a price of 3 KD
- Available in Egypt at 125 EGP
To buy click here
Paul’s Choice Retinol Serum
- Paula’s Choice RESIST Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum blends stable, medium-strength 0.1% pure retinol and ultra-potent antioxidants to help plump skin and smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- Provides hydration so skin looks soft, supple and smooth.
- It contains vitamin C and contributes to lightening and rejuvenating the skin
- Contains squalene, a rich source of essential fatty acids to keep skin hydrated, elastic, and soothed.
- Contains Vitamin E to protect skin from dehydration and environmental damage.
- It eliminates uneven skin tone, red marks, and leaves the skin looking radiant.
How to use:
- Apply a few drops to the face, neck and eye area before moisturizing (or use alone).
- Use in the morning, evening, or twice daily, after cleansing and toning.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconolo, Neopentyl Glycol Diptanoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Squalane, Bisabolulu, Tetrahexyl Decyl Ascorbate, Retinol, Tocotrienols
Tocopherol, Lecithin, Laminaria Extract, Oat Extract, Palm Oil, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Hexylene Glycolo, Capryl Glycolo, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
Paula’s Choice Retinol Serum Price
- Available in Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia 221 SAR
- It is available in the UAE at a price of 219 dirhams
- Available in Kuwait at a price of 15 KD
- Available in Egypt at 700 EGP
Precautions for using retinol serum
- Do not use with other retinoid treatments such as Acretin face cream, salicylic acid serum.
- Sunscreen should be used in the morning, with a temperature of at least 30 degrees.
- Do not use with direct acids such as fruit acids, pure or methylated Vitamin C, or Buffet + 1% Copper Peptides.
- This serum does not cure acne, but it may cause a temporary increase in acne during the first few weeks of use but it will gradually reduce.
- An allergy test should be done by placing and massaging a drop of the serum behind the ear and waiting for 24 hours.
- If you notice irritation, redness and itching, reduce the frequency of use, and if it persists, see a doctor.
- Retinol serum is contraindicated during pregnancy.
retinol serum nahdi
Many types of retinol serum are available in Al-Nahdi pharmacy, such as:
- Nip & Fab Retinol Serum
- La Roche Posay Retinol Serum
- OZ Natural Retinol Serum
- Olay Regenerist Retinol 24 Night Serum
- Pond’s Wrinkle Correcting Serum Mask
Dear visitor, if you have any questions about the retinol serum, do not hesitate to leave it to the skin and hair care experts in the beauty bar, we will answer you immediately.
You may also be interested in:
Fighting wrinkles and restoring the freshness of the skin is one of the things that every woman cares about her beauty, regardless of age, so we advise you to use retinol serum, as it is one of the care products that offers your skin many benefits that we will introduce you to in the coming…